All Esaote Dedicated MRI systems are “one room” systems, which means that the complete system, magnet, electronics and console can be installed in a single room with limited space requirements.
G-scan Brio: Hassle-Free MRI
Like all Esaote MRI systems, G-scan Brio is a "one room" MRI system which means that the complete system, magnet, electronics and console can be installed in a single room of only 23 m2 (245 ft2).
- G-scan Brio employs an optimized permanent magnet so no cryogens and no complicated cooling systems are required
- Patented, light-weight pavilion style RF shielding can be independently installed without any additional construction
- Room height requirements: minimum for Weight Bearing spine and knee examinations: 2.80 m (9.2 Ft); suggested for Weight Bearing spine, knee and ankle examinations: 3.30 m (10.8 Ft)
- Total weight: 7.9 tons
- Power supply voltage: 200-210/220-240 V @ 50/60 Hz
O-scan: Does More in Less Space
O-scan does more in less space. The innovative design integrates a complete MRI system including RF shielding, in one unique package, minimizing the total space needed for installation. Due to its low weight and extremely small 5 gauss footprint, O-scan can be installed in virtually any office or practice with ease. The operator console, featuring a Windows® interface, can be located either inside or outside the scanning room, to accommodate both small diagnostic practices and large radiology departments.
- Very compact, installation space of 9 m² (100 Sq Ft) required
- Low Power Consumption: only 1 Kw in normal 220/110V power outlet
- No RF shielding cage required
- Fits through standard doorways
S-scan Easy To Install And Maintain
S-scan is a “one room” MRI system which means that the complete system, magnet, electronics and console can be installed in a single room of only 20 m2 (238 ft2).
- S-scan is based on an optimized permanent magnet so no cryogens and no complicated cooling systems are required.
- Patented, light-weight pavilion style RF shielding can be independently installed without any additional construction or renovation.
S-scan Compact Configuration
The S-scan also offers a compact configuration (optional) for smaller installation sites. A specially designed compact bed is provided, which can be accommodated in an RF pavilion of just 9 m2 (100 sq ft).
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.